Friday, April 16, 2010

The Whole Truth

To tell the truth...
  • Is telling a little white lie okay if it is to keep someone from pain?
  • Does one little white lie make it easier do it again?
  • Are we ever saying things in ways that while true, are caused (intentionally or not) to mislead?
  • If Biblically speaking we are to let our yes be yes, and our no, be no, does a little white lie keep God out of the decision?
  • Is there integrity in a little white lie?
  • What about when asked "do I look fat in this?"?
  • If I tell a little white lie, what does this do to my word?
  • Can someone always trust me to tell the truth?
  • Is not telling a little white lie deception?
I believe it was Mark Twain who said "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment